Each and every parent wants to see their child will grow creatively and they always prepared to give hundred percent efforts to their child. But the critical issue is that creativity is not an artificial thing that anybody can get it easily. Creativity is natural thing which is god gifted and that’s why you can’t expect that everybody’s will have creativity. So here is little bit controversy but I will not go on that way rather than I believe that everybody is being creative by getting head start program but this program is only for child those who are three to five years old. So let see what and how head start programs works:
What is Head Start Program?
The Head Start Programs is a pre children educational support program. It provides comprehensive early childhood education, child health/ health, child nutrition / nutrition, and parent involvement services to low-income children and their families.
Normally Head Start promotes school readiness for children, age three to five for low-income families by helping family provide educational, nutritional, health, social and other services. Head Start programs create school readiness for school going children or prepare children for pre-school readiness by enhancing the social and cognitive development of children through the provision of educational, health, nutritional, social & provide other services to enrolled Client.
The program’s services & resources are designed to improve family relationships, improve children’s physical and emotional well being which set up an environment to develop strong cognitive skills. The transition from preschool/early school to elementary school imposes diverse developmental challenges & it’s include requiring the children to engage successfully with outside of the family network, outside society to adjust with the classroom, & meet with the expectations of school setting provides.
Head Start is a Federal program which provides various child educational related services for the low-income families and also anyone can say free preschools programs. The Head Start program is normally nonprofit service & it operated by local non-profit organizations for whole country. Children who attend Head Start program in a variety of educational activities & they receive various free services such as medical care and dental care besides have healthy meals and snacks, and enjoy playing indoors and outdoors games.
What services you can get from the Head Start Program:
Head Start program provides various child related services such as pre-education readiness, child health, and children adaptable capabilities social services for millions of children between the ages of three to five years. It serves over the millions of children & their families each year in urban and outside of the urban areas. They aid the program for coming out low-income families to access community resources.
1. One of the service of head start program is Early Head Start Program promotes which serves healthy prenatal outcomes, healthy families, and infant development beginning of birth of the child.
2. Another service of head start program is to help to create healthy development in low-income children age’s three to five.
3. They also Offers services that depend on each children and family’s culture and experience, to influence all aspects of a child’s development & learning.
4. Head Start offers parents opportunities and support as they identify and meet their own goals, nurture their children & advocate for communities that support children and families of all arena.
5. Another service of head start program is Migrant and Seasonal service which provides to children of migrant and seasonal farm workers. Services provide children from six months to five years of age.
6. Head Start program also provide indigenous peoples’ children and families.
7. Head Start programs encourage the school readiness of children from early age to five years old from low-income families by enhancing their mental, social, and emotional development.
Eligibility of getting service from Head Start Program:
Eligibility of getting service from Head Start Program is largely depends on low- income, disabilities families and sometimes capable families. Families must earn less than 130% of the federal poverty level.
Qualifications of teachers of Head Start Program:
All teachers of head start program have associate degrees & bachelor’s degrees & also highly trained.
So here is all about head start program which is very much important to know for every parent if they want to see their child is growing creatively and this is the way by which every child can lead a better life in this world.